Bedford, Nova Scotia

Zip2 = 34667

Country = United States

Company phone = 7278195350

Incident = Summary:

I HAD VISITED THE LOCAL DEALER,CHEVROLET CASTRIOTA IN PORT RICHEY FLORIDA FOR THE SECOND TIME IN 18 MONTHS AGAIN.THE BATTERY WAS REPLACED AT MY COST ,NOT UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY 24 MONTHS AFTER PURCHASING THE VEHICLE NEW AND AGAIN TODAY 18 MONTHS LATER.LOOKS LIKE A PATTERN OF THESE BATTERIES LASTING 1- 2 YEARS. MY ACDELCO BATTERY ON MY PONTIAC TORRENT HAS BEEN REPLACED 3 TIMES IN 4 YEARS. I HAD TO PAY FOR THE SECOND BATTERY OUT OF POCKET SINCE THE ORIGINAL BATTERY ONLY CARRIES LIMITED WARRANTY....EVEN THOUGH THE BATTERY IS NOW COVERED ,THE LABOUR EACH INCIDENT IS NOT. SO EACH TIME IM IN ITS COSTING MONEY...WHAT A RACKET....THERES ALWAYS HAVE BEEN HISTORY OF PROBLEMS WITH THE ACDELCO BATTERIES...I HAD SIMILIAR PROBLEMS WITH ACDELCO OVER 10 YEARS AGO WITH OTHER VEHICLES BUT EXPECTED THEM TO BE RESOLVED BY KNOW.BUT WE ARE GUARANTEED TO VISIT THE DEALER AND PAY OUT OF POCKET FOR A PRODUCT THAT CARRIES 5 YEAR WARRANTY BUT LASTS 1-2 YEARS WITH LABOUR CHARGES.....,AMAZING....WERES T

HE CLASS ACTION GURU'S WHEN YOU NEED THEM..HEEE

Damage Resulting = $178.16 plus ongoing labour charges to replace battery,towing and economic losses

Contact me = Y

Review about: Chevrolet Warranty.

Had an Experience with Chevrolet?

Comments

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #950212

I won't go back , ever!

Bought a car, later it had a recall on it, I set up an appointment brought it in and they used the parts on other cars, what was the point to a appointment???

Then they wanted to check other things in the car and wanted me to come back when they had the recall parts come in, I guess my time was of no big deal to them, when I left MAD, I got a call from sales the day after, I asked why are you calling me, someone had given them my number and said I may be interested in buying a car...

what a bunch of bull....will never ever go back!

Leviathan
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #243365

Government Motors - Like a rock ... sinking to the bottom of the sea.