Dear All,

Is any one there to help me on my issue, its been a year+ I have taken the vehicle and I have given complaint 3 months back, till date I have not received any resolution except your auto generated mails..if it is not possible to resolve my issue..please let me know so that I can proceed as per the LAW.

Please do not send auto generated mails like below..instead help me in sorting this issue completely by this month end..if it is not possible to get me the CPCO offer, pay me for the offer as compensation..i am ok for that even. Please respond positively at least now.

Surender Raju,Mob: 9642489999 AVAYA: 47050

From: gmi.cac@gm.com [mailto:gmi.cac@gm.com] Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 12:02 PMTo: Surender Raju; orangerjd.sales@gmidealer.com; arun.joseph@gm.comSubject: K. A. Mr. Surender Raju(CSI/CAC/S/2011/2537/M/s Orange Auto,Rajahmundry)

Dear Mr. Surender Raju,

This is further in reference to your email addressed to us.

As an immediate response to your concern , we are advising the Sales Manager, M/s Orange Auto, Rajahmundry to personally get in touch with you and provide you the necessary assistance at the earliest.

We thank you for writing us and assuring you the best of our services at all times.

Warm Regards

ManMohan BhaskerCustomer Assistance CenterChevrolet Sales India, Gurgaone-mail - gmi.cac@gm.comwww.chevrolet.co.in

From: Surender Raju To: "gmi.cac@gm.com" , "orangerjd.sales@gmidealer.com" , "arun.joseph@gm.com" Date: 09/09/2011 10:53 AMSubject: RE: K. A. Mr. Surender Raju(CSI/CAC/S/2011/2537/M/s Orange Auto,Rajahmundry)________________________________________

Dear Bhasker,

I have never seen this type of pathetic service in my life..it's been 45 days I have escalated this issue to you people assuming that I will get justification at least from you people.

But all gone with the wind..your people called me twice and confirmed that I will get the CPCO book in couple of days but till date I haven't received the same..its been a year I have purchased the car exactly for this 3rd Sep 2011.

Confirm me whether you are going to solve my problem or not..so that I can proceed legally… No "Moran" will wait for an year for company's fault..understand and please do not test customer's patience.

Awaiting for a quick and positive response.

Surender Raju,Mob: 9642489999 AVAYA: 47050

From: gmi.cac@gm.com [mailto:gmi.cac@gm.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:14 AMTo: Surender Raju; orangerjd.sales@gmidealer.com; arun.joseph@gm.comSubject: K. A. Mr. Surender Raju(CSI/CAC/S/2011/2537/M/s Orange Auto,Rajahmundry)

Dear Mr. Surender Raju,

This is further in reference to your e-mail to us. We are coordinating with concern persons. Please bear with us till such time.

We thank you for writing us and giving us the opportunity to be of assistance.

Warm Regards

From: Surender Raju To: "gmi.cac@gm.com" , "orangerjd.sales@gmidealer.com" , "arun.joseph@gm.com" Date: 07/26/2011 01:11 PMSubject: RE: K. A. Mr. Surender Raju(CSI/CAC/S/2011/2537/M/s Orange Auto,Rajahmundry)

________________________________________

Dear Sunil,

Thanks for in time response, please resolve my issue at the earliest, because its been almost a year I have purchased the car.

Surender Raju,Mob: 9642489999 AVAYA: 47050

From: gmi.cac@gm.com [mailto:gmi.cac@gm.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:13 PMTo: Surender Raju; orangerjd.sales@gmidealer.com; arun.joseph@gm.comSubject: K. A. Mr. Surender Raju(CSI/CAC/S/2011/2537/M/s Orange Auto,Rajahmundry)

Dear Mr. Surender Raju,This is in reference to your email to us concerning your Chevrolet Beat.We have gone through the contents of your e-mail and understand your concern, since the matter needs to be investigated in regard to your feedback, our enfranchised dealership M/s Orange Auto is being requested for assistance & clarification on the matter.Also, we are advising Sales Manager of M/s Orange Auto to provide you necessary possible assistance in the matter.We thank you for writing into us and giving us the opportunity to be of assistance.

Warm Regards

Sunil SwainCustomer Assistance CenterChevrolet Sales India, Gurgaone-mail - gmi.cac@gm.comwww.chevrolet.co.in

From: Surender Raju To: "gmi.cac@gm.com" Date: 07/25/2011 11:53 AMSubject: Complaint on Wrong Commitment and False Sale

________________________________________

Dear Concern,

I'm the most unsatisfied customer of yours from Andhra Pradesh Rajahmundry, I have taken Chevrolet Beat on September 3rd 2010.

Your sales team approached me and told me that now we are running an offer for 3 years service warranty under (CPCO) if you take the beat now you will get 3 years warranty. I have agreed for the same as I was interested with the offer and I booked my vehicle for white colour in August month end.

Concern 1 : One fine day on Sep 1st your Sales Manager Mr. Prasad(Rajahmundry Branch) Mob: No : 9052324888 approached me in my office and told me that white colour stock is not available and he convinced me to take the Black colour as they are getting effected with their monthly sales target. Being a sales Manager I can understand the pressure and I agreed to take black beat as per his request.

Concern 2 : It's almost one year and till date I have not received the CPCO book and I'm paying for every service till date. So when I spoke to your gentle man Prasad(SM) he said your booking was clearly showing that you have booked the vehicle under CPCO but there might some problem from head office, he confirmed that he will at any cost get me the book in a month or 2 this was informed to me in March'2011 this is July'2011.

When I called him on Saturday 23rd July 2011 he was saying that "we have been to Hyderabad for a meeting when I spoke to concern people regarding the CPCO offer of your vehicle there, they have confirmed that your vehicle is not under CPCO and you will not get this offer now."

I this the service you give to your customer by cheating him with the wrong sales commitment. I would want a justification for the same from the top management, I don't know what justice I will get by writing this mail. I'm sending this mail with a lot of faith in your service once again. If I do not get the CPCO offer with extended dates I will for sure approach to consumer forum. Please mark this is my Words.

If necessary I will call all the media people to your Rajahmundry showroom and I will burn my car in front of your showroom by telling the entire Electronic media about your service and your cheating. I don't even bother even to give publicity in all news papers in AP and televisions. Because we ourselves own a private news channel.

I'm not threatening you I'm just sharing my bad experience and would request you to please look into this and help me in getting the CPCO book with extended dates.

Surender Raju,Mob: 9642489999

Review about: Chevrolet Car.

Had an Experience with Chevrolet?

Comments

Good evening sir I have parches Chevrolet tavera b2 in 29-08-2014 are chabara aoto link indore i reed car meetar ofatar 3100km as raning so plese help me