3.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I own a 2016 Chevy Colorado diesel. As so far it has been at Chevy repair shop for over 75 days, off and on.

At one point in time it was at the Chevy dealership for 38 days straight, mostly waiting for the part to come in from the warehouse. I have taken the truck back to the dealership to fix the same problem at least five times. The biggest issue I am having with the truck is with the exhaust fluid system and the powertrain. They cause the exhaust fluid light and the check engine light to come on.

Which causes the miles to count down before the engine shuts off, which means I cannot rely on the vehicle.

I drive about 200 miles a day, I got the diesel version of this truck because of that. But I have had so many issues with the mid- size diesel truck and the exhaust fluid that I am ready to give it up.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Pickup Truck.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Full refund, or equal replacement vehicle, or fix and extended warranty.

I liked: Folks at the dealership.

I didn't like: Poorly made.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 06.

Comments

I have a 2015 Colorado with the 3.6L V6 and it still gets pretty decent gas mileage. I put in a K&N air filter and have a catback exhaust and it runs way better than stock and shifts better too. The only problem I ever had with it was the Evap canister solenoid valve was stuck open at different times and had it fixed pretty quickly.