Verified Reviewer

WORST EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE - I handed them my 2018 Camaro because it was vibrating on low rpm. I left the car on the same day that I got new tires on thinking it was the reason for vibration.

I explained the whole situation to them and asked to take notes so that it would be easier to diagnose. For the two weeks that the car was in shop, I expect them to give me a precise timeline or loaner car (my warranty expired though but I notified them during drop off). One gentleman who transferred my case to other after I left sent a reservation to Enterprise saying they would hand me a rental car during repair and I was able to pick a rental car and confirmed twice with them as well that Gates Chevy World would pay. Enterprise confirmed the payer as Gates Chevy and the receipt read the same.

The service rep called me today and asked me to pick the car up as they could not find anything and called my new Continental 99Y tires as cheap ***** China tires and told me the reason was the quality of tires.

I could not do anything but pick the car up.

This is when the rep (John J) called me back and abused me in the lobby as well as Manager's room saying he wouldn't pay Enterprise the rental charge and charged me an extra $70 for inspection. He was abusing my thought process and ranting about the case. I just denied saying I was not informed and l let the Manager know that I will explain if enterprise calls me for additional information.

This was not the first time that their poor service caused me so much trouble. I had an issue with steering where they kept my car for 1.5 months in various periods but did not solve the issue, moreover they waited till my warranty expired and forced me to take it back.

The other time-their body shop kept me waiting for 6 months till the parts arrived. I also doubt if their multi point inspection is legitimate.

Please do not consider them for any kind of service, especially if it requires technical assistance.

Location: Mishawaka, Indiana