I have never ever been employed by such terrible people.There is an extreme lack of respect and communication.

I was employed there for just over a year and never once got a raise or even a "Good job!"..... it is ridiculous the way Sands treats their employees AND their customers.

I do have to say that John Thomas was the only person there who respects any of the employees. He doesn't care who you are or where you came from... He sees you for YOU and not for who you know.

Excuse me for not growing up with Jerry Moore's stuck up daughters or dating someone who has known Tom forever. The service department is a joke!!

I'm not speaking about sales or anyone there, just service and their terrible management.Maybe a few of them should pull the sticks out of their *** and appreciate a good employee when they have one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Chevrolet?

Comments

Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Chevrolet - 1988- present U-Bolt issues Chevrolet "I'm a mechanic and I'm seeing more and more 88-newer chevy trucks coming in with rusting off U-bolts in the rear. The cradle that holds the rear end to the..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more