Verified Reviewer

2.5

I have a 2015 chevy silverado and for the past year or so my truck has been getting worse and worse everyday i drive it. While I'm driving the service stabilitrak indicator comes on, then all the music, door chimea, seatbelt chimes will go out, my dashboard will go black and even my power steering will have trouble and a few times I've had it yank my steering wheel to the left or right.

I know for a fact I'm not the only with this issue. Ive been on chevy forums and youtube and saw thousands of others with similar issues. Yet there is no recall. I took it to my chevy dealer where i bought from and they wantwd $150 to even run a diagnostic check which is insulting because this is a chevy issue.

I even told them i was a veteran and that didnt seem to matter any. This is very frustrating especially by your commercials you guys portraying that you're a company with standards for veterans but are not holding true to that in real life.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2035169

4 months later and I've received no contact from chevy with a resolution or anything.

Chevrolet Reviews