Called Westside for a truck.Was on my way there but would not make it in time before the palced closed.

I called the sales person and he said that was fine that we could do it Sunday since they are closed on Saturday. I asked are you sure I dont want to lose this truck he said I am sure the keys are in my desk and we are closed on Saturday so no one will sell the truck. I had my bank approval for a truck. Was driving 3 1/2 hours to dealership to sign paperwork.

When I got there I was told the truck was sold and that I had no signed contract....I was driving to get there!!!!!

It was sold by a sister KIA dearlership next door that is open on Saturday.Part of their mission state is "Management will have consistent policies and procedures to ensure our trusted reputation in the community." Trust, consistent policies I dont think so more like sale sale sale and dont care if someone else is on their way.

Had an Experience with Chevrolet?

Comments

Chevrolet - Rusty 2013 Silverado Chevrolet "2013 chevy silverado, hand washed most of the time, taken care of. Rusting out from underneath me. I took to Heidlebreicht in Romeo, Mi (where i purchased it new)...." Read more Chevrolet - Finish on rims peeling, chevy trailblazer 06 Chevrolet "I have a 2006 trailblazer ext and the finish is peeling off the rims. The dealership replaced them once and a year later it is happening again. I have been..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Chevrolet - Recall then problems Chevrolet " To all GM buyers, This is my Story. I am a loyal 25+ year GM owner. Pictured here are my last GM products I will ever own. My..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more