I have a 2005 Chevy Cavalier.Took it in at the end of April for a semi-annual as we were going on a trip the next day and wanted to make sure the car was alright.

Got a call saying that I needed $1700 in repairs. This inclued having the front and rear brakes done. Brakes started squealing last week. Took the back tires off and they didn't even do the back brakes but charged me for it!

The pads are 1/8"!

How many other things did they lie about doing?When they told me that the brakes needed to be done, they made it sound like my car was dangerous to drive if I didn't replace the brakes right away...then they didn't even replace them.

Review about: Chevrolet Car.

Had an Experience with Chevrolet?

Comments

Take the billing receipt to a dealer and see what happens.

Then again, most of the stories here are intended to manipulate $$$ out of someone.

Thats why they rarely mention the company, cause their documentation is non-existent.

Chevrolet - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, INCOMPETENT SALES ASSOCIATES, DISHONESTY AND DISCRIMINATION Chevrolet "Good morning On Friday, December 26, 2014 my mother, Angela White and I, Sigourney White entered Ourisman Chevrolet Dealership located at 4400 Branch Avenue, Marlow Heights, Maryland approximately 9:40 a.m...." Read more Chevrolet - Very disappointing! Chevrolet "I had a 2016 Ford Escape with barely 10,000 miles on it, which I loved, but the monthly payments were higher as well as the interest rate so I wanted..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more