I recently traded in and bought a car from this business. They made me wait three weeks for a $7,700 check for my trade-in, and when I finally got it, IT BOUNCED!!!

They originally told me to wait to get the bounced check back and "try" depositing it again - unbelievable.  I had to pull teeth and threaten them with criminal and civil legal action to get a cashier's check so I could pull my bank account back out of the red.  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.

Their financial system is terrible, and the owner (who is allegedly the one person who can authorize payments) is never there, doesn't answer the phone, and doesn't return emails (even to his own employees). Awful experience.

Review about: Chevrolet Car.

Had an Experience with Chevrolet?

Comments

Chevrolet - 2016 Camaro radio consult shuts down Chevrolet "We brought our 2016 Camaro RS, love the car. Around May 2017, my radio screen started going black. You did not have radio, phone or backup camera. We had taken..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Chevrolet - 2015 Silverado, engine ruined at 27k miles, no warranty help Chevrolet "One of our two 2014 Silverado pickups with 6.0 gas engine spun a ros bearing at 27000 miles and ruined engine. without removing a single bolt to see what..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more