Verified Reviewer

5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 07, 2021

My story has just started. I want to speak to CEO of Chevy.

I need to properly thank him and his company. We are alive

Original review posted by user Aug 07, 2021

I would like an e-mail sent to my e-mail

Rrehl1124@***.com

July 31, 2021 a man ran a red light and knocked me into the pole. I and my family should be dead.

911 thought they had bodies to put in black bags.

I want to testify about how my 2019 Chevy Traverse ( less than 19,000 miles on it perfect condition ) saved us. I want Chevy to hear my story. A momma was ble to save her babies and her baby puppy because of how safe your vehicle is. I want one of the top people in Chevy to contact me.

I want to tell the world how safe a the car is and how had it not been for all air bags deployedI want to testify for you make me a commercial I do not care.. people need to know how safe your vehicle truly is.

Please email me asap. Me,

User's recommendation: Yes I want to be your next commercial about how safe your vehicle is. The traverse saved us. We can not afford a new one…… and I do not feel safe in anything other than a traverse but they are so $$$.

Preferred solution: Nothing. I want to thank you and I want to share my story on behave of Chevrolet. Let me make a commercial or speak to the hirer end people….. like CEO. I want to thank them. My daughters are alive because of Chevy. .

Comments