Verified Reviewer

Capital Chevrolet, INC.9820 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest, NC

This was a very corrupt and unethical experience as there was a breach in contract that was not resolved. It is a very dishonorable practice to maliciously be deceitful about the capabilities the establishment, as I was led to believe the dealership could complete a wheel swap from my 2018 BMW X6 to the 2022 BMW X6 which was a condition based upon me buying the vehicle.

On Saturday 20 Nov: I communicated very clearly and explained to the sale rep and the floor manager that the purchase of this vehicle depended on a wheel swap being accomplished.

On Friday 26 Nov: I signed the contract and a (We Owe) document to perform the wheel swap given to me by a finance manager but once I realized the wheel swap had not been completed, I immediately requested that the vehicle be returned.

The floor manager asked me to wait until Monday to resolve the issue.

On Monday 29 Nov: I was informed by the floor manager that the wheel swap could not be completed. I was then told I could get new tires or buy my vehicle back. I then explained this was a breach of contract as the purchase of this vehicle depended solely on the completion of the wheel swap.

On Tuesday, 30 Nov: I expressed my concerns about the situation in an email to the customer relations assistant (Violet). I went to the dealership to retrieve the vehicle but was told by the floor manager that the vehicle was not there and had been sold.

This was a blatant lie as I drove past the vehicle on the way in and my bank still held the title. Then the floor manager just bluntly tells me the vehicle will not be returned and became very dismissive.

I cannot phantom nor comprehend why a dealership of this caliber would show such blatant disregard for a clear agreement signed in a (We Owe) document which clearly states a wheel swap (not offer new tires or offer to sell back my own vehicle) but a wheel swap which could not be completed. Therefore, I was purposely lied to by the floor manager about the capabilities of a wheel swap in order for me to purchase the vehicle.

It is very unsettling how business was conducted here. Being an Army Officer, Paratrooper, and deployment veteran, knowing your capabilities before attempting to execute a task is being competent at your job.

Preferred solution: Return the vehicle and the down payment. The purchase of the new vehicle was based upon the wheel swap signed in a (We Owe) document from the dealership. .

Chevrolet Pros: Sale representative.

Chevrolet Cons: Dishonorable practice, Floor manager, Unethical, Misleading and deceptive, Conflict resolution.

Location: 9820 Capital Boulevard, Wake Forest, NC 27587