Metamora, Michigan
Featured Not resolved

2013 chevy silverado, hand washed most of the time, taken care of.Rusting out from underneath me.

I took to Heidlebreicht in Romeo, Mi (where i purchased it new). They asked if i took it down dirt roads. I said occasionally, am I not supposed to? With 24,000 miles they will not back the warranty, told me to pony up $3,000.

I somehow mistreated the truck by taking it down occasional dirt roads. Chevy will no back this warranty (per the dealer). Do not buy from this dealership they do not stand behind their vehicles. Better yet, buy an aluminum Ford, I am going to after this rusty, practically new rusty Chevy.

I will share this with every complaint board I can find.Chris Smith, Metamora, Mi.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "fix the rust, the truck is still under warranty!" as the author lost $3000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Chevrolet and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about 2013 chevrolet silverado at Chevrolet was warranty support Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chevrolet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Chevrolet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chevrolet?

Comments