Chevrolet - Rusty 2013 Silverado
2013 chevy silverado, hand washed most of the time, taken care of.Rusting out from underneath me.
I took to Heidlebreicht in Romeo, Mi (where i purchased it new). They asked if i took it down dirt roads. I said occasionally, am I not supposed to? With 24,000 miles they will not back the warranty, told me to pony up $3,000.
I somehow mistreated the truck by taking it down occasional dirt roads. Chevy will no back this warranty (per the dealer). Do not buy from this dealership they do not stand behind their vehicles. Better yet, buy an aluminum Ford, I am going to after this rusty, practically new rusty Chevy.
I will share this with every complaint board I can find.Chris Smith, Metamora, Mi.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warranty support
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Fix the rust, the truck IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."