Chevrolet - Rusty 2013 Silverado
2013 chevy silverado, hand washed most of the time, taken care of.Rusting out from underneath me.
I took to Heidlebreicht in Romeo, Mi (where i purchased it new). They asked if i took it down dirt roads. I said occasionally, am I not supposed to? With 24,000 miles they will not back the warranty, told me to pony up $3,000.
I somehow mistreated the truck by taking it down occasional dirt roads. Chevy will no back this warranty (per the dealer). Do not buy from this dealership they do not stand behind their vehicles. Better yet, buy an aluminum Ford, I am going to after this rusty, practically new rusty Chevy.
I will share this with every complaint board I can find.Chris Smith, Metamora, Mi.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warranty support
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Fix the rust, the truck IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm a mechanic and I'm seeing more and more 88-newer chevy trucks coming in with rusting off U-bolts in the rear. The cradle that holds the rear end to the..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."