Ray Chevrolet lied to me and has treated me very badly.The customer service has done nothing but lie to me over and over again.
I purchased a car from them 18 months ago with my sister signing for the car. They told me that I would make the payments and keep records. They stated after 18 months I could come back and they would remove my sister and have the car put in to my name without my sister. I came back after 18 months and they stated they could do nothing and that I had to wait a few more months.
I then came back again after 24 months of making on time payments and they still did nothing for me.
My last attempt was two months ago, they wanted at least $5,000 dollars down from me to do any deal.RAY CHEVROLET LIES...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Property Damage Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "2013 chevy silverado, hand washed most of the time, taken care of. Rusting out from underneath me. I took to Heidlebreicht in Romeo, Mi (where i purchased it new)...."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."