Ray Chevrolet lied to me and has treated me very badly.The customer service has done nothing but lie to me over and over again.
I purchased a car from them 18 months ago with my sister signing for the car. They told me that I would make the payments and keep records. They stated after 18 months I could come back and they would remove my sister and have the car put in to my name without my sister. I came back after 18 months and they stated they could do nothing and that I had to wait a few more months.
I then came back again after 24 months of making on time payments and they still did nothing for me.
My last attempt was two months ago, they wanted at least $5,000 dollars down from me to do any deal.RAY CHEVROLET LIES...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Property Damage Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."