Verified Reviewer

2.1

I have been looking to buy a new Camaro since my 2018 Camaro was totaled in November, but I have encountered nothing but aggravation. I have owned Chevy cars my entire life and I am ready to switch to another manufacturer.

Your dealership Jimmy Gray Chevrolet told me I have to put $1500.00 to hold a car in transit which was non refundable on 1 /7 .This morning I was told the car was sold. 3 hours later I was told the customer who placed the deposit changed there mind and the car is available, but the internet price is wrong. Now, they want a additional $1500.00 on top of the sticker price .Is this how you allow your dealerships treat customers?

I have pre qualified for the loan so they know I want it and they want a additional $1,500.00 .Bad enough to have to pay full sticker price on a car for a life long Chevy owner had a Camaro totaled by another driver in November ,Been looking for a replacement ever since and nothing but a source of aggravation .please call me to resolve this source of constant irritation in dealing with your sales people. Why can't I just go pick up the car I want in Lansing, Michigan?

This is not worth the hours of looking for a new Camaro or my aggravation. No one I talk to is willing to assist me at several dealers I have spoken to over the last 2 months!!!!

User's recommendation: avoid.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Chevrolet Pros: Beautiful car.

Chevrolet Cons: Poor service and accountability.

Comments