Verified Reviewer

I am having a problem with my 2018 Traverse Premier. It has less than 30000 miles.

While it will shift, it doesn't always register that it is in park and keeps beeping. Doing research, apparently this has been an ongoing problem for YEARS! Yet a fix for your customers has not been made!! There have even been technical bulletins addressing the fix for a problem you have known about for years!

We have to pay for repairs that are obviously the company's responsibility and through your negligence, hundreds of customers are paying out of pocket! Most notably, is the class action lawsuit that has been initiated in Michigan.

I have been a loyal customer of Chevrolet for years and frankly, expected better from your company. Chevrolet needs to address this problem that has occurred either through poor design, bad parts or a combination of both. You have a responsibility to your customer to provide a better product and service.

I used to recommend Chevrolet to friends and family.

No more. I would like to hear from you how this issue can be resolved and not at my expense.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Argyle, Texas