Verified Reviewer

4.9

Dear Chevrolet,

I had a problem with a Chevrolet car dealer in Qatar (Aljaidah) branch. The problem started with my 2016 Tahoe, Plate No 669846

; the cars screen kept displaying a message which stated: "Engine Power reduces.

" The car was also not fully responding and that it did not provide the expected power and speed.

So, I took the car to the Chevrolet dealer on the thirty first of October and explained the previously noted problem to the employee responsible for identifying the issue with my vehicle. After that, I was contacted and told the details of the situation, and I was also notified about the cost to repair the car, so I paid 1712 QAR (470.20 USD)

Reference number

9178SSI-00085687

for that.

On the same day, a few hours after receiving the car, the same problem recurred, and the firm was contacted once more. The car was immediately sent again for repair.

I waited for a call from them, but I didn't receive any, so I called them more than once, but they didn't respond. Then I called Chevrolets (Aljaidah) landline and informed them about the problem; after many calls, the most recent on the tenth of November, we did not reach an agreement, and they asked me to pay an additional amount for repairing the car.

I asked them to deduct the price from the original amount I paid previously as that payment didn't yield any outcome.

However, they didnt respond. And so I hope the parent company will find a solution to my problem.

Attached to this, you will find the invoices and the problem that appears on my cars screen.

Location: Doha, Baladiyat Ad Dawhah