Verified Reviewer

To whoever it made it concern: My name is Derrick watson and I had a incident at one of your Chevrolet dealership site in Mt Kisco Chevrolet 175 North Bedford Rd today. I went there to purchase a 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTD C- TRAIL BOSS.

(vin 1GCPYCEKONZ112896) I put a down payment for the vehicle. The dealer I was dealing with (Shane Williams) told me the vehicle supposed to be in November 9th to November 11th. It's coming from New Jersey. He will contact me so a week went by and he didn't call me or contact me.

I'll wait until November 20th, then I went up to Mount Kisco Chevrolet to see if the vehicle came in and what happened why you haven't contacting me. He say it was sold and it's was out of his hands. He went to talk to management and it was say, we will contacted you. I feel and thought that this is irresponsible and unprofessional.

So he went back into the office to talk to management came out and they told me they couldn't do anything and they're sorry. They don't know what happened with the transaction of the vehicle that I want to purchase. Ask him how long would it take for another the 2022 Silverado will be in. He says just given him time.

He was ask how much time, he said he dont know. I supposed to drive to see my mother for the Thanksgiving Holiday. I was banking on this vehicle. I'm so upset and I have a disability and I'am on oxygen so it is hard for me to get up to the dealers.

I really feel that I need to email you and let you known about your Chevrolet office in Mt.

Kisco Chevrolet. Please can someone look into this situation and help me out with this problem I would appreciate it, and if you need to contact me:347-241-****

Location: The Bronx, New York

Comments

#2094282

Yawnnnn...Only a loser pads complaints with irrelevant noise such as health age, disability, or health conditions that have NOTHING to do with the case at hand. Clearly, you haven't been watching the news.

They can't sell you what they don't have and is probably not being assembled at this time. If getting out is a chore, stay home and wait for the supply to exceed demand you silly muppet.

Chevrolet Reviews