Verified Reviewer

2.0

Made appointment, dropped off night before and left 3 days for evaluation of two problems. Called day before and they hadnt started told them it was originally set up fir me to wait on it.

The morning I needed to pick up they couldnt find it, advisor wasnt there told me to come Monday I said no and they found it and it hadnt been looked at. So I took it. I called to talk to service manager and he wasnt available left a message to call me back and he never did. This place is disappointing.

Mistakes happen but to not want to communicate or try to reschedule is pretty poor, I cant beleive the guy didnt call me back. I have driven dogde ford Infiniti etc. Im pretty sure thats what Ill buy to replace this. Not because of the product because of service.

Superior in Siloam Springs is where it was purchased along with about 6-7 others. Ill drive out of my way to see if its warranties unbelievable. I guess this are good enough where you dont worry about the one that you make a mistake on.

If this was superior the owner would have called me and had to make it right. Thats customer service.

User's recommendation: Beware untold they get there stuff together.

Preferred solution: Just make sure they take care of future customers and if they can’t communicate that and if they don’t call to try to correct it. They did nothing. They did nothing even when their manager was contacted and left my name number .

Chevrolet Pros: I like the trailboss.

Chevrolet Cons: I hate the local service.

Location: 6500 Auto Park Drive, Fort Smith, AR 72908