Verified Reviewer

2.4

2019 GM Equinox Ongoing Safety Problems Being Ignored

Oct 29th 2020

My name is Barry Cohen and I live in Port Saint Lucie Florida. Here are some purely negligent class action worthy safety problems that are not being addressed by GM for the 2019 Equinox I own that I have reported over a year ago with absolutely no answer whatsoever from GM.

Dangerous projector headlights that are aimed high this is blinding people coming towards me yet since they are aimed high I cannot properly see the road or whatever is in front of me and to both sides. This is for both low and high beams. The GM dealer says that these headlights cannot be adjusted at all. This ongoing problems Has been reported online a zillion times already.

I have come close to a head on collision with a truck coming at me while flashing his high beams into my eyes. This issue was never put into my original case report that I made about this ongoing problem over a year ago!

2. The Bluetooth system disconnects to the cell phone all the time so phone calls cannot be made or received through the sound system as it should be all of the time. This is another HUGE dangerous safety problem because it forces drivers to dig around and manually pick up their phones while breaking the law to answer or dial and talk to people on while driving.

The dealer says it cant be fixed and the service manager has the same exact problem with his Equinox

3. This is a Horrible safety issue If you have pets, babies or children in the vehicle and you walk away from it with your key fob for only a few minutes the engine and air conditioning automatically shuts off which will allow the vehicle to quickly heat up and KILL any pet or person inside!

I have been trying to have GM listen to these issues and act on them for over a year now with absolutely no response back to me at all!

I want to be contacted directly by the office of the president at GM to address and make good on fixing these problems properly!

Case Number 9-63*-*******

My direct phone line is 561-629-****

User's recommendation: Buyer Beware.

Comments