2.6

I have had this 2020 Corvette into the local Chevrolet service department 4 times now. They don't know what is wrong with it.

The dialog pop-up when I press the touch screen 'NAV' button says the NAV SD card was removed. I haven't touched it! They have replaced the card. They have replaced the card reader.

They said it is fixed. Before even driving it off the lot (trip #3 of them) it failed yet again. It does SOMETIMES work. Usually when I don't need it.

Then often it fails when I need it. I HATE this car because of this ! I don't have any confidence in going somewhere in it without a map. I even had to use a Google map on my phone last time I tried to go somewhere.

Now I am on hold for 1:46:33, and I keep hearing how "important" I am and to stay on the line. Yeah, after nearly 2 hours, do you think I feel "important" after spending a 100 grand on a car and 4 trips to service and the NAV still doesn't work ! And the dealer has no idea what is wrong.

In fact, they said to contact you. ---- F I X M Y C A R ---- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: Do not buy any GM cars ! (I suspect they know about this issue).

Location: 2209 Highway 44 West, Inverness, FL 34453