Verified Reviewer

I bought a vehicle from Keith Pierson Chevy that offered a lifetime warranty on engine transmission and differential on any new vehicle bought. When the transmission went out all of the sudden no one wants to help me.

I as the customer had to do everything. first the dealership who I bout the vehicle from sold dealership to bomnin same exact people worked at new dealership. So I kept servicing the vehicle there now they wont honor the deal. I had to find the warranty company myself the dealership doesnt have a transmission shop so they sent me to Kendall bomnin dealership a sister dealership.

The car was towed there and has been sitting there now for 3 weeks and no work has been done.

My service advisor Edgar wont return calls wont help me at all lied to me saying that no one from the warranty place came by to see truck so I can start repair but when I spoke to warranty service they said theyve been there all they needed from him was to call and they could start repair. This has been the worse experience ever as a customer with Chevy if I can buy a vehicle brand new and be treated like this I will never buy another and I promise to make sure no one I know will ever buy one.

User's recommendation: Never go to Bomnin Chevy all of them are are bad in my opinion.

Preferred solution: A free loaner until my vehicle has been fixed I’ve already been without a car a month now.

Chevrolet Cons: Horrible customer service.

Location: 11701 Southwest 152nd Street, Miami, FL 33177