90 views

For the past couple of months my radio/gps screen has been shaking and flashing. I went to dealer today and was told it will cost $600 plus 2 hrs.

Of labor to fix the problem!

The car is only 4 years old and is stored in the winter months. The warranty is of course over. Pay this much for a new car and already having problems! My car is a 2014 corvette, bought new....not cheap

I’m sure going to let the world know that Chevrolet goes out of their way to get you to buy but don’t make a reliable car, if this is what happens this soon.

Thank goodness it’s the screen and not the engine, but now we will be looking at everything. Just got a letter in the mail TODAY saying there is a problem with the top surface of fuel tank pump module flange.

Great, now we have to worry about that cause they’re not issuing a recall, just having owner get it fixed if it happens.... NO MORE CHEVYS

Product or Service Mentioned: 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: This problem should be fixed free of charge. Not a problem I caused. .

Comments