Interest Rate

On August 28.2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old.

There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused a butt load of mold. It was so strong we couldn't even drive it!!! I phone GMC Corporate Office and they said they would take care of me because of the defect. This was my second Chevrolet, the mold was so strong even after they changed the trunk I still could Not get in the vehicle.

I talked to David the "Senior Advisor" from Houston, Tx. after serval tries in reaching him, told me they were just gonna replace the trunk and Not buy back THEIR MISTAKE!!! My insurance came to check out the car and ended up Totaling it!!! Wow!!!

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GMC CAR, CUZ AFTER THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY, YOURE POOP TO THEM AND NOTHING MORE!!!! Didn't care about me at All!!! Now I'm without a vehicle because GMC doesn't put Pride in their vehicles nor do they care about me the consumer!!! These of pictures of my trunk, it had also got inside my car on the backseat and carpet which was all black.

I Really thought that since it was their fault they would do Right by me, but No SCREWED YET AGAIN BY A MAN!!!Thanks GMC FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

Review about: 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

My car is a year old.The trunk seals are bad.

I just had a load of water in my spare tire area. By the way no hurricanes by me.

My car has been in the shop since it was 4 months old with one problem after another.Same car as you.

It's a car, not a submarine .

PRIDE is one of the Seven Deadly Sins .

Manufacturing quality as a matter of due course is another issue.

So is a hurricane.

I think it's unreasonable to expect an ordinary weather seal to withstand that.

And then to be labeled as "POOP" makes me really happy that I don't conduct business with you.