Hi My name is Rahul Nabh,I have a horrible experience with GREICO CHEVROLET DEALERSHIP FORT LAUDERDALE. I inquired about a 2018 Camaro listed for $22,000 online and @ autotraders.

I tried calling these morons for like more then 10 times before I could get in touch with someone. Finally someone named KAYLE got in touch with me and started taking about making a deal. I was very specific about my liking's for car and getting it like right way. next thing I see was he asking me to wait and a call back option.

2 days later he called and was sounding so rude and making weird deals. Trying to sell me some cheap cars with GIGANTIC miles. when i asked what;s wrong with the car i liked he said that car is no more for sale for $22000 it went upto 33,000. I was like WOW in a couple of days you changed the internet price.

Then I found out as he knew i was so keen about the car he changed the price to give a shot if i still buy that with the new price!!!..I said no and saw the prices next day again dropped to $23000. I strongly recommend some action against them and insist them to stop this FRAUD stuff around.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

ImpishRedWolf184

I had a similar problem with the same dealership and same make and year but the convertible version of that car; and if the car he looked at was silver than it was probably same car, they solicited my business; an internet person reached out to me through my contact info on True Car; they didnt honor true cars price as stated; added charges to de after they got me in the dealership; tried to sell me a fleet car after presenting with Carfax which clearly they didnt read bc they knew nothing about car& after test driving they tried to add 1000.00 to price to certify it when the ad stated it was a CPO. I WALKED AWAY IN TEARS.

apparently GM train there sales team to bate and switch bc stupidly I purchased a 2018 Chevy Camaro Convertible from an even shadier Chevy dealership; Lou Bachrodt Chevy and TriCounty trucks , owned in part by Howard Bodner; not to be mistaken by Lou Bachrodt Chevy in Coconut Creek; which is NOT AFFILIATED WITH THEM; as the dealership at 1801 Atlantic ave;alludes to and pawns off their dirty business to. It's a shame that GM AGAIN DOESNT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTRACTS WRITTEN IN THEIR NAME WITH THEIR PRODUCT AND EVERYONE PLAYS THE POINTING FINGER GAME AND 2 MTHS IN AND 4000.00 DOWN MY CAR STILL ISNT FIXED AND NOBODY IS ACCOUNTABLE

Try the Costco auto buying program.