I recently purchased a 2014 Chevy Equinox, I am happy with the vehicle except for the annoying gap behind the seats when they are folded down.Everything that is small enough stored behind the seat now falls UNDER the seat.

I inquired about this and was told that there is a closeout panel to fill in the gap but was an option on the LS all other models (LTZ 1LT and 2LT ) have this piece. So because I purchased the exact same vehicle without all the bells and whistles I do not have this piece. It will not break the bank of any dealer to install this piece it about 125 bucks. I previously had a 2007 Hyundai Sante Fe also the cheaper model and it had this piece .

If I had known this was missing I would not have purchased this vehicle . GIVE ME A BREAK CHEVY this looks like *** without this 125 dollar piece. You Mr. Chevy dealer will not go broke providing this piece on all Equinox`s .

I always check original stickers on some more expensive models and it is NOT listed as an option .So why is it not in the LS model ?????????

Review about: 2014 Chevrolet Equinox Car.

Reason of review: See above .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Blame the guy who sold you the vehicle.He should have told you of this option at the time of sale.

Why you would expect anyone to give you this thing for free is a mystery.If you want it, buy it.