I bought this 2016 Chevrolet Malibu in July 2016. It has nothing but problems from leaking widows to now transmission that will cost me 7,000.00 to fix.

My compliant is that in Aug 2018 I took it in because of the shift to park problem which was the same thing I was having when I took it in May 2022. In Aug 2018 I was not charge because it was still in warranty but now I have to pay 7,000.00 because its no longer in warranty for something that should have been taken care back in Aug 2018.

I bought this car from AutoNation in North Richland HIlls.

If I had enough space I would gladly tell you all of the frustration that I have gone thru with this car and the service at this agency. But I am sure if you take the time and pull the service records they claim they keep you will see for yourself.

User's recommendation: Don't ever buy a car from Chevrolet especially a Malibu and don't every do business with AutoNation In North Richland Hills.

Preferred solution: I would like for you to fix the problem that should have been done in Aug 2018 while in was still in warranty..

Location: North Richland Hills, Texas