Verified Reviewer

2017 Chevrolet Colorado touch screen changes radio stations by itself constantly. Now it drops all my phone calls about every 30 seconds continuously.

My Corado started doing this while under warranty. Not being tech savvy, and being a senior I thought the radio was searching for a signal. Now, nothing works with the touch screen. I have spoken to the dealer who told me it needed to be replaced without looking at it.

Then I spoke with Chevrolet customer service. They spoke with dealer who said to bring the truck in to check the touch screen, for a $100.00 service fee. They already told me it needed to be replaced!!! I realize my Colorado is out of warranty.

It's obvious Chevrolet knows there is a problem with touch screens and refuses to correct things. I have driven Ford's exclusively for 40 years before buying 3 Chevrolets in the last 10 years.

I am thoroughly disgusted with my dealer and Chevrolet!! Can you help with my problem?

Preferred solution: A replacement touch screen free if charge. I can install it myself. No dealer involvement..

Location: Swansboro, North Carolina