Duvall Chevrolet in Clayton, Georgia diagnosed replacement of a diesel pump for a non starting Suburban at a cost of over $1,800 after telling the service manager my glow plug light was not working.. Within days the truck failed to start again and my mechanic back home discovered only the glow plug fuse and relay needed replacements ($280). The old pump was tested and found to be within operating limits and never really required replacement.

I told the Duvall Chevrolet Dealer and GM Consumer Affairs (Complaint 71-667 707 445) of the perceived gouging and they decided not to refund or address the matter further.

This GM Dealer just confirmed why I'm not buying anymore GM cars or trucks.

Review about: Chevrolet Repair.

Had an Experience with Chevrolet?

Comments

Chevrolet - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, INCOMPETENT SALES ASSOCIATES, DISHONESTY AND DISCRIMINATION Chevrolet "Good morning On Friday, December 26, 2014 my mother, Angela White and I, Sigourney White entered Ourisman Chevrolet Dealership located at 4400 Branch Avenue, Marlow Heights, Maryland approximately 9:40 a.m...." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Chevrolet - Very disappointing! Chevrolet "I had a 2016 Ford Escape with barely 10,000 miles on it, which I loved, but the monthly payments were higher as well as the interest rate so I wanted..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more