2.0

Long story but bottom line - Notified Chevy dealership of a problem covered by warranty just before warranty expired but they would not honor it when mileage was 100 miles over.Blue tooth was not working properly.

I thought the problem was that I didn't understand how to use it. Brought the car in when odometer read 35,930 and was told that there was, in fact, a problem with Bluetooth.. I explained to customer service that I could not leave it for servicing until the following week. They did not indicate that that would be a problem.

But when I went to make an appointment the following week when the odometer reading was 36,100.

they would not honor the Warranty.Will never buy a GM car again - F'em!

Review about: Chevrolet Car Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Friendly and courteous.

I didn't like: Does not stand behind product.

Had an Experience with Chevrolet?

Comments

Chevrolet - 2016 Camaro radio consult shuts down Chevrolet "We brought our 2016 Camaro RS, love the car. Around May 2017, my radio screen started going black. You did not have radio, phone or backup camera. We had taken..." Read more Never purchasing another Chevrolet car Chevrolet "I have a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ Both Orange lights next to the headlight melted. And today enjoying the sunny day I opened the Rooftop . I went to just..." Read more Chevrolet - 2015 Silverado, engine ruined at 27k miles, no warranty help Chevrolet "One of our two 2014 Silverado pickups with 6.0 gas engine spun a ros bearing at 27000 miles and ruined engine. without removing a single bolt to see what..." Read more Chevrolet - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, INCOMPETENT SALES ASSOCIATES, DISHONESTY AND DISCRIMINATION Chevrolet "Good morning On Friday, December 26, 2014 my mother, Angela White and I, Sigourney White entered Ourisman Chevrolet Dealership located at 4400 Branch Avenue, Marlow Heights, Maryland approximately 9:40 a.m...." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more