My 2008 chevy silverado 4x4 has a loud knocking sound when making left hand turns and can be felt from the floor board driver side.the sound comes from the left side front break.

The dealer heard the sound and replaced the steering column which of course was not the problem. they tell me they can still here it but have no clue what to look for. I paid $34-k for a new truck that makes knocking sounds that cant be traced but are their.

I feel chevy owes me a new truck, it only has 5-k miles on it and I'am a loyal chevy customer that pays in cash.( Help Me).

Had an Experience with Chevrolet?

Comments

#1041940

driveline problems

Laurens, Iowa, United States #28006

I'm sorry to hear of your toubles.If you bought this truck new (sounds like you did) you might be eligble for the lemon law.

Your dealership really should want to help you with this, after all, you're going to be buying a new truck!

Read up on your states lemon law. Find out exactly what you must do to qualify.

(Usually it's the same problem 3 times in 30 days not fixed) Contact the dealer and if they put up a wall, contact a lawyer.Good luck!

Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Chevrolet - 1988- present U-Bolt issues Chevrolet "I'm a mechanic and I'm seeing more and more 88-newer chevy trucks coming in with rusting off U-bolts in the rear. The cradle that holds the rear end to the..." Read more 2006 Chevrolet - Hhr Car Review from Portland, Texas Chevrolet "I'm having continuous problems with my 2006 Chevy HHR, purchase in August 2015 from Sunrise Buick at Covington Pike in Memphis Tennessee. At the time of purchase I was told..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Brinkmann Q Beam Max Million 3 rechargeable spotlight Brinkmann "I came in from visiting a neighbor and notice that my kitchen was Smokey. My spotlight had gotten stuck on ON. It melted 2 other very expensive spotlights as well..." Read more Demons Cycle - Bunch of tools Demons Cycle "Bought a set of their El Diablo 14" apes, which looked great in the pics on eBay. When I opened the box, it was instant disappointment. The gussets on the..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - JUNK Recliners Southern Motion Furniture "Bought 2 identical recliners. After a few months, the leather, or leatherette...peeled off. The retailer nor Southern Motion cared a bit, nor would they replace the chair. 2 days after..." Read more Motel 6 - Unhappy, disappointed, disgusting Motel 6 "I had a reservation at motel 6 east in Centralia, wa... As i check in i get room # 126 upon enterering room tv dont work and the latch on..." Read more