Verified Reviewer

Check engine light, took car to AutoNation Airport, Orlando. Injector issue, Advanced Fuel System Cleaner added.

Check engine light came back on. Took car back to AutoNation and

was told that all injectors need to be replaced. AutoNation had the car for 17 days. Made calls to dealership numerous times, left voice messages and no call backs with any updates.

Got four emails from OnStar, so called dealership to inquire of work status. Was told injectors had been installed and car would be ready for pickup. Left work (1800) to pickup car; it was raining, overcast and starting to get dark. Paid my bill, hurried to the car, drove home.

Got up the following morning to pickup my uniform from cleaners and returning to the car, notice damage to the front spoiler. Called AutoNation to report the damage to service rep; was told he would discuss with his manage and get back to me. Didn't happen. Did online chat with Chevrolet Customer Service and then got a call from dealership.

Was told they would investigate and get back to me. Didn't happen. Called back to inquire; was told service rep was off, but manager would address issue with service rep and technician and call back. Speaker call back with service rep and technician and manager with both rep and tech stating damager was noted before work was started.

Nothing on bill states of any damage noted prior to work stated.

I cover the car nightly and would have noticed any damage when removing the car cover. Service rep did state the took the car for a check ride.

Hence, I've now taken the car to Maitland Collision East to have the spoiler repaired. Estimate prior to work completed was $345, could be more.....I'm sorry, but AutoNation Airport's customer service is in need of an over haul!!!

Location: 5600 Lee Vista Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32812