Hello

I have a Malibu chassis 1G1195SX5FF271863

An inspection in the garage, although not authorized but well-known and well-known, revealed a serious problem with the engine and needs to be replaced. Engine traveled 69632 km Although the vehicle is not under warranty but it is not possible that the engine of a well-known company like Gm has a world name and is proud of its engines and their performance travels only 69732 Today's engines and of really modest companies travel at least 200000 In a deep examination I discovered that there is a problem with these engines and I am neither the first nor the last to have the engine break down at low mileage.

My lawyer and my client in the business and full of other people I knew through a Google search in both Israel and America and full of relevant articles have it in the car engine For a lawyer and the client, the service centers in Israel were approved for a very low-cost engine replacement, while they do not approve, claiming that the last treatment I did in a licensed garage was in 2018.

True but all the time the vehicle was serviced in an approved garage At the service center they asked the authorized garage to confirm that an engine replacement was needed And on the other hand do not commit to anything I mean I'll do the test I'll pay about $ 1000 without knowing at all if they are going to help me or not This is not how customers are treated I do not want to spread the word about the problem with the specific 2.0 turbo engine in the newspaper or Facebook or any other media or let the journalist investigate to the end including an interview with the people who were approved for replacement and those who were not approved and eventually find out you hid the problem. recall Therefore seeks help in the matter of

engine replacement