Verified Reviewer

Back in January my husband and I decided to look for a vehicle because I was in need of one. I have always wanted a Chevrolet it's my dream vehicle.

To be let down the way we were was completely devastating!!

We had a horrible experience with a dealer before so we were always hesitant since. We were promised to drive home in a vehicle with what we had down etc only to be told we needed more down, that just scratches the surface of first horrible experience. With that being said before we went to Rusty Wallace Chevrolet in Morristown, TN we were in contact via text and phone because it's a drive there. We wanted to make sure it was going to be worth the drive.

Anything that upsets my husband most is seeing his wife upset because she had gotten her hopes up and let down. I made sure with our credit score and what we had down that we would leave with a vehicle. We were told that they have approved others with our credit and it wouldn't be an issue to get us a loan. Being positive we were good to go we made the drive, everyone was pretty nice we browsed the parking lot and found what we wanted it was perfect, a Chevrolet Equinox the right color great price!

We went inside the gm we were supposed to contact once getting there didn't even acknowledge us and shuffled us off to a kid who was nice enough to complete our paperwork. 5:30 pm the gm still not helping us told us to go home the banks are closed we will call tomorrow with an answer. There were still other customers doing there paperwork but not for us. Still not completely disappointed we went home and waited all the next day, to where I had to call and ask.

Then we were told sorry we couldn't get you approved. We were falsely told we would be approved come on in, with time off from work to go in there.

The woman who lied to us was not even there she led us to believe it would be worth the loss of pay from work to go in. I hope this happens to no one else I am in sales and would never be that desceptive to someone I am extremely disappointed

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Chevrolet Pros: Dealership was awesome they helped every way they could.

Chevrolet Cons: Misleading and deceptive.

Location: 5320 West Andrew Johnson Highway, Morristown, TN 37814