245 views
4.4

We brought our 2016 Camaro RS, love the car. Around May 2017, my radio screen started going black.

You did not have radio, phone or backup camera. We had taken it Findlay Chevrolet seven time for this problem, but they found nothing wrong with . Findlay Chevrolet has changed the radio out twice in the car but we are still having the same problem. We have called GMC corporate office without any resolution to the problem.

I don't know if while I am driving this car on the fwy or streets that I will not have some other problem with this car that could indanger my life or the lives of anyone riding in this car with me. I feel GMC should take this car back and replace it with a brand new Camaro RS or some suitable upgrade.

I think my husband and I have been very patient with GMC and they need to step it and do the right thing!!! Attached is a video of the radio going black while we are driving the car!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro V6 Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Chevrolet Pros: Customer service at findlay chevy.

Chevrolet Cons: Gmc corporate office not helpful.

Location: 6800 S Torrey Pines Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89118, USA

Comments

Holy moly! Not having any audio! What a travesty to drive a Camaro in the hood with no thumpin' in your trunk.

@PissedConsumer1776959