Verified Buyer

First - WOW you all have Chevrolet.PISSEDConsumer .com as your email. That is disheartening

Second - I purchased for my son a 2015 Chevy Cruze and have done research and saw that the up to the 2014 were having Turbo issues.

MILEAGE: 54,965

HE/WE paid $2736.32 for a recent turbo issue...when the check engine light came on, and diagnostics stated a "TURBO CHARGER FAILURE".

I am writing because my son graduated college and this car got him through these times.

He loves the power and reliance of the Chevy Cruze...then the $2736 bill for the turbo failure. If Chevy cruze has had 2014 what about the 2015 being reported in order to get reimbursement and have Chevy look at the Turbo for this vehicle.

Seems at 54k miles this is a problem with the turbo and should be looked at by CHEVY and potentially recalled and covered by Chevy. I am writing to notify you and ask for assistance in covering the bill (receipt can be uploaded at request) from MIssion Bay Chevrolet in San Diego area.

Thank you for receiving this email and I am happy to give details, and hope that Chevy looks at 2015 turbo

Best