2006 Chevrolet Hhr Car Review from Portland, Texas

8 of 291 Chevrolet reviews

I'm having continuous problems with my 2006 Chevy HHR, purchase in August 2015 from Sunrise Buick at Covington Pike in Memphis Tennessee.At the time of purchase I was told it was a reliable car even though the mileage was 142 890.

I now realize that I bought a terrible problematic defective product. I began to have problems a month after purchase with mechanical breakdown in Nashville Tennessee; car was towed to Carl Black, alternator was replaced. Beginning in January to date, car has been in for repairs numerous occasions (3 times in May car had same issues for power steering, ABS, low fuel, check engine light indicators). Car needed repairs in June, July and on three occasions this August.

I'm also being told that a lemon law does not apply so I filed a complaint with BBB West Tennessee. I regret ever purchasing the car since it seems like mechanics are not equipped to fix recurring problems with the car.

I would like to know is there any legal recourse for me being sold defective car that is currently being financed through Credit Acceptance Corp.The car looks good but performs badly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hhr Lt
Review category
Dealers
review #911717 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chevrolet? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 291 Chevrolet reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 03 #1207646 Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I have the same problem My car is a 2010 I bought it 2012. It was working on at first. But since 2013 I been having problem with the steering wheel, passenger door handle broke out of no where, the ABS sensor,light keep coming on, and just recently about three week ago the driver size of the door handle broken and my seat adjustment is starting to mess up I know it a default going around and it a law suit investigation on GM HHR and the dealer's I was with was future Ford and nobody didn't inform me that my car had multiple default

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.