I'm having continuous problems with my 2006 Chevy HHR, purchase in August 2015 from Sunrise Buick at Covington Pike in Memphis Tennessee.At the time of purchase I was told it was a reliable car even though the mileage was 142 890.
I now realize that I bought a terrible problematic defective product. I began to have problems a month after purchase with mechanical breakdown in Nashville Tennessee; car was towed to Carl Black, alternator was replaced. Beginning in January to date, car has been in for repairs numerous occasions (3 times in May car had same issues for power steering, ABS, low fuel, check engine light indicators). Car needed repairs in June, July and on three occasions this August.
I'm also being told that a lemon law does not apply so I filed a complaint with BBB West Tennessee. I regret ever purchasing the car since it seems like mechanics are not equipped to fix recurring problems with the car.
I would like to know is there any legal recourse for me being sold defective car that is currently being financed through Credit Acceptance Corp.The car looks good but performs badly.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."