I'm having continuous problems with my 2006 Chevy HHR, purchase in August 2015 from Sunrise Buick at Covington Pike in Memphis Tennessee.At the time of purchase I was told it was a reliable car even though the mileage was 142 890.
I now realize that I bought a terrible problematic defective product. I began to have problems a month after purchase with mechanical breakdown in Nashville Tennessee; car was towed to Carl Black, alternator was replaced. Beginning in January to date, car has been in for repairs numerous occasions (3 times in May car had same issues for power steering, ABS, low fuel, check engine light indicators). Car needed repairs in June, July and on three occasions this August.
I'm also being told that a lemon law does not apply so I filed a complaint with BBB West Tennessee. I regret ever purchasing the car since it seems like mechanics are not equipped to fix recurring problems with the car.
I would like to know is there any legal recourse for me being sold defective car that is currently being financed through Credit Acceptance Corp.The car looks good but performs badly.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."