I'm having continuous problems with my 2006 Chevy HHR, purchase in August 2015 from Sunrise Buick at Covington Pike in Memphis Tennessee.At the time of purchase I was told it was a reliable car even though the mileage was 142 890.
I now realize that I bought a terrible problematic defective product. I began to have problems a month after purchase with mechanical breakdown in Nashville Tennessee; car was towed to Carl Black, alternator was replaced. Beginning in January to date, car has been in for repairs numerous occasions (3 times in May car had same issues for power steering, ABS, low fuel, check engine light indicators). Car needed repairs in June, July and on three occasions this August.
I'm also being told that a lemon law does not apply so I filed a complaint with BBB West Tennessee. I regret ever purchasing the car since it seems like mechanics are not equipped to fix recurring problems with the car.
I would like to know is there any legal recourse for me being sold defective car that is currently being financed through Credit Acceptance Corp.The car looks good but performs badly.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "I bought a brand-new 2012 Chevy Sonic from a dealer in AZ. I bought the car because it was one of only 2 automatic cars that are designed to..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."